DCI Builders has 3 types of licenses so that we can perform a wide variety of projects to satisfy our customers;
California Contractor’s License #638887 classes A, B and C-8
- A is a “General Engineering” license
- B is a “General Contractor” license
- C-8 is “Concrete” specialty license
Visit the California State Licensing Board Official Web site. CSLB protects consumers by licensing and regulating California’s construction industry. You can find educational materials about hiring a contractor, checking a license status, or get other important information.
We are fully insured with Liability and Workers’ Compensation insurance as required by law.
Memberships and Affiliations
- American Building Company – DCI Builders has been affiliated with this company for over 10 years. We can provide a design-build metal building to suit your needs, from agriculture to commercial to private.
- Elite Crete – Decorative concrete is ever changing. As new technology arrives, DCI Builders stays current with new techniques and products. Training has provided educational opportunities for DCI employees to expand their skills and knowledge.
- Member of the Humboldt Builders Exchange – HBE is a non-profit organization geared to assist local contractors and provide a resource for consumers.
- Member of NFIB – National Federation of Independent Businesses is the nation’s leading small business advocacy association.